Affordable Maintenance Plans for Your Audio System
Most organizations don’t think about the idea of maintaining their sound systems. As a result, many expensive
systems begin to function poorly over time. BH Protech’s maintenance plan will keep your system in proper
working order and your staff trained.
BH Protech’s Audio System Maintenance Plan includes:
- Professional service performed by technicians with over 25 years experience
- Detailed system evaluation and calibration with initial visit
- Scheduled system cleaning, calibration, and maintenance every 6 months
- Free consultations and training with each scheduled maintenance visit
- Free labor for system repairs in the case of malfunction
- Free installation of equipment purchased from BH Protech at the same prices that you pay online
- Affordable yearly memberships as low as $149 per year
BH Protech founders Dave Barnes and Jesse Hillis started this company with one goal in mind, to
provide churches, schools and other organizations with an option for audio/video system installations
where there may not be a reliable local choice. With a combined 46 years in audio/video system design
professional installation and service, BH Protech offers professional installation of top quality audio and
video equipment. Our installations are completely code compliant and professional both in performance
and in appearance.
If you want an impartial consultation, hire an AV consultant. The cost is small when compared
with the price of endless upgrades and redos to try and fix what never should have gone wrong.
An AV consultant will be impartial to the brand of equipment. They don’t need to sell you extras
that aren’t needed just to increase profit. They don’t need to price you the most expensive top of
the line equipment when a mid grade system will work for your needs. The price of the
equipment they specify doesn’t affect their price, so they have nothing to gain by proposing
outlandish overly expensive equipment. When they hand you a system specification, you are free
to take it wherever you want to purchase the system.
If you are responsible for you’re organizations AV system, be sure that you are doing what’s best
for your people.